We always want our patients to feel informed and confident they are getting the best treatment possible. Please click on a button below to learn more about our practice and your dental health.
An Update from Donato A. Valente DDS, PC
Unfortunately, our office is closed due to the COVID19 virus pandemic. We will re-open upon the guidance of the American Dental Association, and the State of New York’s guidelines. All new patients and those with elective procedures will be rescheduled and seen once we reopen. The office is only able to screen and see extreme emergencies on limited days and times. Our emergency office number is 914-522-3338. We look forward to seeing you when we reopen.
This office has always adhered to strict infection control protocols and testing by the ADA and CDC. In light of our current situation, we have implemented additional procedures for your safety as well as for our staff.
- The office will undergo additional sanitization procedures carried out by our cleaning company.
- A hospital-grade UV germicidal system that is both bactericidal and virucidal has been installed into our HVAC system.
- You will see in our office surgical-grade air scrubbers. These purify and remove/destroy bacteria, viruses, bioaerosols and allergens.
- We have implemented pre-cleaning steps of dental instruments in addition to our normal cleaning and sterilization steps.
- We will be adding pre-screening questionnaires with our confirming and regular calls, as well as a screening when you check in, prior to your being seated in our operatories.
If you don’t see the information you are looking for, please give us a call so we can answer your questions.